FORUM MODELISME NAVAL RADIOCOMMANDE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

La Vapeur en Slovaquie

3 participants

La Vapeur en Slovaquie Empty Re: La Vapeur en Slovaquie

Message par darc Mar 25 Juil 2017 - 14:10

Hello,

We have about 6 people in Slovakia who are on steam boats, so we often attend meetings in Czech republic od Hungary.

In Slovakia, we are three active to build steam boats.
I have more projects but I have only two functionally ships-  Goliath and Watilda.

The friend of the pensioner has more time, so I have more ships. :-)

My other friend now has two beautiful boats, One wheeled steamboat sailing on the Danube (Name - DYJE), the other being the SATURN tug, and the actual ship.

Here is some photos from the spring meeting -Water opening
http://sandynko.rajce.idnes.cz/Otvaranie_vody_parnikmi_v_Stupave/

Here is some photos from the autumn annual international meeting - Stupavska para 2016
http://sandynko.rajce.idnes.cz/Stupavska_para_2016/

The regulator you've been asking for is from Festo, it's small, reliable and reasonably priced 40€.
Designed for air, but propane-butane also works reliably
Here's the link:
https://www.festo.com/cat/sk_sk/products_LR_D?CurrentIDCode1=LR-M5-D-7-MICRO&CurrentPartNo=526261
Festo designation: LR-M5-D-7-MICRO

" Bonjour" en Slovaque = Ahoj

Richard

darc

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

La Vapeur en Slovaquie Empty La Vapeur en Slovaquie

Message par Didier 94 Mar 25 Juil 2017 - 14:18

Thank you, it's wonderful ! applaudissement applaudissement
bonjour
Didier 94
Didier 94

Message par Invité Mar 25 Juil 2017 - 18:09

Ahoj! hello
Here is a chapter dedicated to the Slovak steam population. roi
I just wish that you supply it with more pics and comments, for the prleasure of all.
I already feel like knowing everyone. oui

The regulator you've been asking for is from Festo, it's small, reliable and reasonably priced 40€.
Designed for air, but propane-butane also works reliably
Here's the link:
https://www.festo.com/cat/sk_sk/products_LR_D?CurrentIDCode1=LR-M5-D-7-MICRO&CurrentPartNo=526261
Festo designation: LR-M5-D-7-MICRO

I must get old, as I remember that I alreday asked you this question. triste

Thanks a lot Darc!
Cheers.

Invité
Invité

Message par derekwarner_decoy Mer 26 Juil 2017 - 1:23

Yes thankyou applaudissement , some very nice models in Slovakia cadeau ....we see in the Paddler DY-JE......an electric boiler feed pump on an eccentric drive, the multi stage shaft reduction by 2 x toothed belt drive ...and the FESTO regulator  scratch  .......

[the FESTO specification for the medium is compressed air to ISO8573-1, and inert gas......so I am not sure how a Boiler Inspector would understand or even comment on this?]....... I would like to see more images of the engine if possible...

The other interesting one is the TUG ALTONA........my interest here is the engine twin exhaust tubes directly into a 'assumed' deoiler??

Congratulations to the group meeting and thankyou for the images santé  Derek

Dernière édition par derekwarner_decoy le Mer 26 Juil 2017 - 11:42, édité 1 fois
derekwarner_decoy
derekwarner_decoy

Message par Invité Mer 26 Juil 2017 - 9:26

hello Hello Derek!
You definitly have an eagle's eye! oui mondieu
I am not sure how a Boiler Inspector would understand
Fortunately, in France & some other countries, we are not polluted by stricts settlements as the energy stored in our boilers is not important enough.
No need of a certificate of inspection for our boilers.... so far! But wait until an organism puts his nose in it to justify its existence.
This is the paradox . In England, you can build and drive almost any vehicle you want, but you need a certificate for 1/2 liter boiler. scratch
In France , you need a license for riding a bike, but nothing is required for the boilers. joker
So have fun and steam up as much as you can!
Cheers! bonjour

Invité
Invité

Message par darc Mer 26 Juil 2017 - 9:54

Hello,

I do not know or do it exactly, but in French, must every boiler have a confirmation from the inspector?
Even a boiler in your boat models?
Because we do not need anything in Slovakia, Bohemia and Hungary either.

Personally, I think Festo's profi regulator is much more reliable than home-made.

Derek, do I take pictures of the ship DYJE?
It's a ship model who works wonderful boats but publishes very little photo.
When we have the next meeting, I will take a picture and publish it.

Other links from the Steam meeting Vyzlovka 2017:
http://horejsak65.rajce.idnes.cz/Parni_Vyzlovka_2017/
http://monako.rajce.idnes.cz/vyzlovka_nemec_170422/
http://ladous.rajce.idnes.cz/vyzlovka_170422/
http://monako.rajce.idnes.cz/vyzlovka_170422/

La Vapeur en Slovaquie 089210
La Vapeur en Slovaquie P1310010
La Vapeur en Slovaquie Img_2810
La Vapeur en Slovaquie 1610

greet from Slovakia
Richard

darc

Message par derekwarner_decoy Mer 26 Juil 2017 - 11:31

Good evening Richard bonjour

Thankyou very much for the additional ~~ few hundred pictures of steamers in the WEB links..I have spent an hour viewing each image

1. Your photographer must have a sore back pleur  from taking so many images at water level......this enhances the model so much

2. It is very interesting seeing so many common components used model marine steam.....I see Niggle quartz lubricators and Anton V71 gas regulators....each that I have in my build ....but also many more items I see on other WEB sites

3. With respect to certification, yes...in Australia we have followed the British system and boiler + gas tanks are subject to inspection and approval prior to use in a public place

4. The FESTO LR series miniature pneumatic regulators are fitted with Nitrile 0-rings and diaphragm so would be absolutely compatible with Butane/Propane compatibility...[the only precaution I would consider would be to strip each new regulator and remove all traces of grease lubricant]

5. It is interesting to see a steam sponsor VZLOVSKA providing jars of preserves [Peppers?] UTOPENE as gift prizes applaudissement  in boating competition

6. Your [Rajce.net je největší česká sociální síť zaměřená na sdílení fotografií a videí] image viewer system is an excellent format..it allows a snapshot of each image in the set, followed by a detailed viewer + the enlarger feature.......

If you see the DY-JE paddler at any time, any additional photographs would be welcome......also if the builder could confirm the displacement of the vessel?....[12-14 kg?] and also the final paddle shaft speed........[100-150 RPM?]...... and any detail of the twin cylinder horizontal double acting engine

Derek

Dernière édition par derekwarner_decoy le Mer 26 Juil 2017 - 11:58, édité 2 fois
derekwarner_decoy
derekwarner_decoy

Message par Invité Mer 26 Juil 2017 - 11:50

Hello! hello
If I am not wrong, water boilers with a maximum volume of 25 liters are not mandatory for an Official Certificate.
I don't remember the maximum pressure allowed, but our business in widely within the limits.
There is another regulation for pressurized gas vessels or containers , but we are also within the limits.
To be detailed & confirmed by the Members. oui
A good job for the Modos! mondieu
We'll appreciate! Thanks to them.
Concerning the grease inside the Festo, I do not see no restriction as long as there no Oxygen use.
I do not see why, we should use grease , either!
Silicone grease is probably the most suitable, for those who want, but no grease at all is probably the best.
Derek! When are you opening a thread on Australian Steam & Steamers? génial
Cheers. bonjour

Invité
Invité

Message par derekwarner_decoy Mer 26 Juil 2017 - 12:59

Hullo KBIO...I suppose if our steam colleague friends from Slovakia find the FESTO LR series regulator OK for model steam boiler gas regulation then this  this is the proof in the pudding anniversaire

However when we check the manufacturers data sheet, we see the operational range as 0.5 to 7 Bar...and a flow rate at 7 Bar P1 input and 2 Bar P2 output as 100 litre/minute

We also see for the same setting an internal resistance of 0.3 Bar Hysteresis

I fully understand petroleum lubricant is not an issue with Propane/Butane gas + nitrile elastomer, however with the low P2 requirement and a flow of say 1/100th of the capacity...together with infrequent use [once per week for 2 hours?]...I would prefer to remove any grease lubricant and replace or dust nitrile elements with pure talcum powder so as not to increase this 0.3 Bar stiction.......

Derek
derekwarner_decoy
derekwarner_decoy

Message par darc Mer 26 Juil 2017 - 13:20

Derek, KBIO,

If you have any doubts about reliability, let's know that the Festo controller is reliable.
This Festo model has been tested for 6-7 years and still works great.
I personally like it, it's one of the few things I buy in the ship.
With this controller, you can solve all the problems with the burner, for example by breaking the flame when the reservoir pressure is increased.
It works with propane butane in the gas phase.

Richard

darc

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé